|File type||DXF, EPS, PDF, SVG|
|File size||1.48 MB|
|Date of Creation||April 13 2023|
|Color||black blue orange|
If you are looking a product box packaging, it will be glad to be part of the project.
It is blank template perfect for creating your own personalized box packaging. The following packaging dieline template design using industry-standard software, Adobe Illustrator.
The files are available for instant download after purchase.
What are the instant downloadable files?
1. The ZIP archive contains editable AI, SVG, PDF, EPS, DXF, PNG and JPG format files and another PDF file (PDF CANVA) with canva link.
2. For CANVA template you will receive a Pdf file “PDF CANVA)” with template link. Just click on link and edit the template through CANVA, a FREE graphic design website.
3. The files are well-organized every layered of cutline, fold line, outside bleed etc.
THE FILE TYPES ARE COMPATIBLE WITH:-
SVG – Cutting Software e.g. Cricut Design Space
DXF – Cutting Software e.g. Silhouette Studio
AI – Source file e.g. adobe Illustrator.
EPS – For design e.g. Illustrator and Photoshop
PNG – For design e.g. Canva
PDF – Multipurpose e.g. print ready, easily portable and editable vector file.
PDF CANVA – Editable CANVA template link.
1. Sheet size: Letter size (8.5 X 11 inch).
2. You can include the logo, text, artwork, color and any customization. After customize the template you will be able to download the print ready PNG, PDF, and JPEG on Canva.
3. Box dimensions are correct and perfect, also easily resizable.
4. You can easily include text information and product details.
5. Logo and any artwork you can easily include in the design.
6. Color theme, and other details you can easily adjust and edit because all layers are appropriately arranged.
7. High-resolution quality: 300 DPI.
All files are made to be printed on LETTER paper (8.5 X 11 inch), but the files are vector based, this means that the quality is good at any size, and they can be printed on any size of paper.
Please get in touch with me if you have any problems with the files.
I will be happy to reply shortly