|File size||583 Kb|
|Date of Creation||September 1 2021|
Hellifa Script Description
Hellifa Script is a new fresh & modern script with a handmade calligraphy style, decorative characters, and a dancing baseline! So beautiful on invitations like greeting cards, branding materials, business cards, quotes, posters, and more!!
Hellifa Script comes with 774 glyphs. The alternative characters were divided into several Open Type features such as Swash, Stylistic Sets, Stylistic Alternates, Contextual Alternates, and Ligature. The Open Type features can be accessed by using Open Type savvy programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop Corel Draw X version, And Microsoft Word. And this Font has given PUA unicode (specially coded fonts). so that all the alternate characters can easily be accessed in full by a craftsman or designer
This bundle is included in Barland | Font Bundles Collection
- Basic Latin A-Z and a-z.
- Stylistic Set.
- Script 1160 Glyphs (Regular & Slant).
- Sans 259 Glyphs (I, II & III).
- PUA Encode.
- Support Latin Pro Character.
Hellifa Script with a Handmade Calligraphy Style Previews
What Are Fonts and What Makes Them Useful?
A web font is a group of symbols of a certain dimension and design that creates one thematic and structural system. The primary purpose of any font is to draw the reader’s interest with its design and color and get him to read the written text. A well-crafted font helps to convey not only the text content but even a particular feeling. Trendy and unusual fonts are more powerful and more noticeable, so every company attempts to regularly work with its unique one as an integral element of their brand identity. The price for custom-made fonts frequently varies from zero to hundred dollars.
How Can Fonts Impact The Perception of the Product or Service?
The standard of typography can determine the way visitors perceive and understand written content. Fonts help to capture attention and determine structure. Fonts determine the mood and develop business identification. Advertisers know that fonts can make or ruin just about any visual advert, business logo, or brand design. As soon as one uses sloppy or plain looking typography, many people consider the design and style as cheap and do not keep reading. When the typography is un-readable, your entire creative endeavor fails to achieve its objectives.
What Kinds Of Fonts Are There?
In case you’re a typeface artist or designer, you can probably identify plenty of different types , something like Slab, Gothic, and the Transitional. But listing them all is nearly impossible, so here are four main groups to learn about:
– Serif – the symbols include tiny dashes at their ends, intended to create more traditional typefaces;
– Sans-serif – the characters with no dashes at the ends, which gives them a more contemporary, “minimalistic” style and simplifies the visual comprehension of big text fragments.
– Script – lovely cursive or handwritten typefaces in which characters are usually crossed with each other. Script is suitable for making a stylish, fun and calm handwritten text.
– Decorative fonts – made mainly for luring the reader’s interest or used for another particular effect or goal.