|Created by||Pascio Notion|
|Date of Creation||June 4 2022|
Outfit Hub (Wardrobe Template) Description
The only Notion Wardrobe Template you’ll need, ever.
The Outfit Hub is an easy-to-use minimalistic 1-page Template that helps you organize your wardrobe and plan out your outfits from one place, digitally.
Why did I make this?
I can sum it up in 4 words: “Look inside my closet” I always struggled with keeping a tidy wardrobe. I’d spent countless hours organizing it, only to find it cluttered yet again a few days later. Not to talk about my mornings where I’d spend my precious time choosing the outfits to wear for the day.
There had to be a better option – so I made this template that’ll:
- Help you organize your wardrobe & outfit inspirations by color, style and season
- Assist in sorting through all your outfits by color, style and season easily
- Let you plan your outfits a week in advance, to give you more time.
- Aesthetically pleasing and minimalistic design
- 1-Page template with no annoying sub-pages.
- Easy sorting by color, style, or season
- Weekly Outfit Planner
- Wardrobe & Inspiration Database
- Toggle Organizing System to keep from cluttering
- A guide on how to reverse shrunk clothes
- A guide on how to remove stains
Does this work with a free Notion account?
- It sure does! You’ll get a link to the template after your purchase – from there, you simply just duplicate the template.
How will I know how to use the template?
- I’ve included a small guide to help you get started. If you have further questions or concerns, you’re always welcome to get in touch.
Can I share this with anyone else?
- No. This product has a personal license.