|File size||70.40 KB|
|Date of Creation||August 2 2022|
|Color||blue gray white|
HAUS Sans Medium Description
HAUS Sans is my first sans-serif experiment, inspired by Bauhaus and historical grotesk typefaces of the 1930s. Available in 6 weights, from “Ultra Light” to “Extra Bold” regular and italic versions.
The font includes 389 glyphs, with subscripts, superscripts, ligatures and support almost all latin alphabets:
- ISO-8859-1 – Latin 1 Western Europe and Americas: Afrikaans, Basque, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, English, Faeroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- ISO-8859-2 Latin 2 Latin-written Slavic and Central European languages: Czech, German, Hungarian, Polish, Romanian, Croatian, Slovak, Slovene.
- ISO-8859-3 – Latin 3 Esperanto, Galician, Maltese, and Turkish.
- ISO-8859-4 – Latin 4 Scandinavia/Baltic (mostly covered by 8859-1 also): Estonian, Latvian, and Lithuanian. It is an incomplete predecessor of Latin 6.
- ISO-8859-9 – Latin 5 Same as 8859-1 except for Turkish instead of Icelandic.
- ISO-8859-10 – Latin 6 Lappish/Nordic/Eskimo languages: adds the last Inuit (Greenlandic) and Sami (Lappish) letters that were missing in Latin 4 to cover the entire Nordic area.
Visit my web site for new incoming projects. Thank you.
Pier Francesco Martini