|File size||19.09 MB|
|Date of Creation||February 2 2023|
|Color||blue pink purple red yellow|
Days of the Week Activity • Practice fine motor skills with your students each day, as they cut and paste, then trace and write how to spell the days of the week. It is an important skill for students to learn!
Print and go, no-prep activities are a great way to accommodate and modify curriculum for a variety of ability levels – and not just in a special needs classroom! Great for service provider sessions (Speech and OT), homeschool, outside therapies, or in a regular ed classroom setting.
What is included?
• Errorless Sentence case. days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Errorless UPPERCASE days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Matching with Sentence case. days of the week (1 page for each day)
• Matching with UPPERCASE days of the week matching (1 page for each day)
• Color, trace, box, write, and find practice (1 page for each day)