|Created by||Lisa Glanz|
|File type||AI, JPG, PDF, PNG, PSD|
|File size||1.61 GB|
|Date of Creation||August 10 2022|
The Lovely Pregnant Portrait Creator Discription
Creating lovely mom-to-be portraits couldn’t be easier with the Pregnant Portrait Creator!
A unique kit that takes the hard work out of creating adorable expecting mom portraits. In fact all it takes is just a few clicks to customise your character!
It’s as easy as turning layers on and off!
Each hand drawn element is meticulously named and organised, making it super easy to build your portrait. As with all my Creators I’ve retained the hand drawn quality ensuring an authentic illustrated look to your portraits, you’ll be creating whimsical portraits without picking up a pencil!
With so many features included in this Creator, this kit is perfect for baby shower invites, pregnancy support blogs and businesses, social media posts, a special gift for a friend and more! And because the Pregnant Portrait Creator is compatible with the original Personalised Portrait Creator, it makes a perfect add-on for creating expecting mom and dad family portraits!
Create adorable seasonal looks with the many outfits including cute summer dresses, whimsical winter wear, versatile casual looks and more. Have fun mixing and matching items, or add a new pattern to the outfit for the endless options.
And what’s a whimsical set without flowers and patterns! As a bonus you’ll get even more value with the 6 pre-made floral backgrounds, 44 patterns and 40+ floral elements. Pop your portrait onto a pre-made background, add your invite text and you have yourself a pretty invitation without a fuss!
Easy to follow tutorial available
If you need some help getting started, you can view the tutorial.
INCLUDED IN THIS KIT
Pregnant portrait includes:
- 2 left arm options – one on tummy, one holding accessories
- 6 skin tones
- 3 body shapes
- 23 hairstyles
- 5 different hair colours for each hairstyle
Various outfits ready to mix and match including:
- Summer outfits
- Winter outfits
- Dresses and office wear
- Casual wear
- Cute accessories for the holding hand
- Various head gear and accessories
Bonus extras included:
- 6 pre-made floral backgrounds perfect for invitations and announcements
- 40+ DIY floral elements
- 44 Patterns perfect for clothing items and more
Watch a comprehensive tutorial that takes you through the steps of creating your first portrait.
If you need help combining your pregnant portrait with other portraits, watch this short video:
Here’s a quick guide to using your layers panel.
Baby Portrait Creator
New Baby Portrait Creator now available for sale as a separate add-on. It’s 100% compatible with the original Personalised Portrait Creator, making little baby a perfect addition to your family portraits.
Downloading the product
This is a particularly large zip file. It may take several hours to download depending on your internet speed and connectivity. Should you experience problems downloading, please trouble shoot these suggestions first.
If you’re still experiencing issues, please open a ticket with Creative Market support so they can assist you asap.
FREEBIES, YAY! Get access to a Treasure Trove of free design resources.
Licence questions? You can find a quick licence overview here.
And a handy licence FAQ here.
I’d absolutely love to see what you create with this collection, feel free to tag me on Instagram @glanzgraphics or follow along.
If you have any questions at all just drop me a message, I’m happy to help!
Have fun and happy creating!!
- This Pregnant Portrait Creator is perfect for you if you are looking for a super easy way to create hand drawn characters with whimsical features and outfits that will be a general likeness to the person. Hair colour, skin tone, hair style and accessories will contribute to creating the likeness of the person you want to portray. This kit is not for you if you are looking for an exact replica of the person, and would like “real-life” features and characteristics.
- This is not an app or plug-in, but rather a massive graphics set with meticulously pre-made documents helping you create adorable custom characters in minutes. The documents need to be opened in either required software mentioned above for customisation.
- The Adobe Illustrator version will always be the recommended version for maximum flexibility and customisation.
Does this work in Photoshop Elements or Affinity Designer?
The software requirements for this set is either Adobe Illustrator CS3+ or Adobe Photoshop CS3+. I have however been told by customers that the set works in Elements 2018 and Affinity Designer but I can’t unfortunately confirm that or offer customers support for Elements and Affinity due to my lack of knowledge of these apps to trouble shoot issues customers may be experiencing or guide them on how to use the software. Thank you.