|Date of Creation||February 21 2011|
|Color||red white yellow|
Law Firm PowerPoint Template Description
Law Firm PowerPoint Template.Law Firm PowerPoint Presentation Template Law Firm PowerPoint Presentation Template, Flexible, clean, creative, simple, unique, scalable and multipurpose PowerPoint Template. All element easy to edit and you can easily change the color to match it with your personal or company brand.
Law Firm PowerPoint Template contains 50 unique slides has been designed to help you starting your own law firm , slides design is also helpful in starting law practice for the first time or demonstrating your ideas in front of an audience
Law Firm PowerPoint template includes many of Slides for law and order, security, law enforcement and crime prevention.
This one is a presentation template, the formal design gives credibility to your message and it will get you the trust of your audience. Use it to make your content reliable if you’re going to speak about law and justice, history or ethics.
Save your time with 10 Premade colors Themes which you just can with One Click change the colors of all shapes, Icons, fonts and auto recolored .or you can make your own colors theme and apply it on all slides at once, all icons used are smart object and vector which means you can easily change their size and colors to any size you want without losing resolution.
- Law Firm Folder:
- PPTX Folder Contains 10 folders (colors) with two sizes (16:9 + 4:3) (100 Slides Total for each).
- Theme Colors Folder Contains 80 XML Themes.
- Documentation File.
- 50 Creative slides.
- 1000 Slides Total & 20 File PowerPoint PPTX.
- 2 Aspect Ratio (4:3 & 16:9).
- 10 Premade Templates.
- 80 Themes.
- Just One Click for change the colors and auto recolored.
- Free Fonts and Icons.
- Fully and Easy editable content.
- All objects are vector and smart objects.
- 3500 Multi Icons! Easily change size and color.
- Images included.
- Font info:
- Roboto (Free Font) http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/roboto.
Law Firm PowerPoint Template Preview