|Created by||Adalin Studio|
|File size||2.00 MB|
|Date of Creation||May 31 2023|
|Color||blue green orange pink purple|
Stop worrying about your Halloween party and get organized with the Halloween Planner. It is the ultimate guide on how to organize a Halloween party
This Halloween planner has everything you need to create a memorable family party. It’s the perfect way to ensure your party is filled with fun and special moments!
* 53 Pages including the covers and instructions in pdf format
* 50 Pages in white background with:
* Halloween Planner Cover
* Halloween Party Checklist
* Halloween Guest List
* Halloween Party Budget Tracker
* Halloween Menu Planner
* Halloween Baking Planner
* Halloween Recipes
* Halloween Grocery List
* Costume Planner
* Trick or Treat Route
* Pumpkins Carving
* Halloween Traditions
* Halloween Bucket List Idea
* Halloween Bucket List
* Halloween Games and Activities Planner
* Halloween DIY Projects Planner
* Halloween Decorations Tracker
* Halloween Shopping List
* Halloween Party Vendors and Suppliers
* Halloween Daily Planner
* Halloween Weekly Planner
* Halloween Week Party Planner
* September Calendar Undated & Notes
* October Calendar Undated & Notes
* Notes Page
* And Much More!
* Printable in 8.5″ x 11″ paper
NOTE: Canva link with a template can NOT be resold AS IS. Only YOUR OWN customized product derived from this template can be resold.
This template can be edited with a free Canva account. You can easily change colors, fonts, arrange the pages, add the pages you need, delete the ones you don’t, add any elements and twists, and create your own planner. You will need basic knowledge of Canva to use this template. You will need to edit this template on your computer. You can sign up for FREE.
You can either print the PDFs as they are and start planning.
You will get 2 files.
1 PDF file contains the Canva template. For The Halloween Planner, Fully Editable.
1 PDF file contains BASIC CANVA TEMPLATE EDITING GUIDE
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download your file after purchase
2. Click the link in the PDF
3. Create a free account with Canva (if you don’t already have one)
4. Edit the template: font, color, social media handle, and more
5. Print at home or by using a printing service (Canva does offer to print)
THIS IS A DIGITAL ITEM FOR INSTANT DOWNLOAD AND NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED!
Make sure your machine is compatible before purchasing!
NOTE: All printers print differently! We can’t guarantee your printer will match the exact colors you see on your screen.