Are you a wannabe designer having no clue what to start with? This bundle of design courses is right what you need! It has been created for future designers, and includes everything you need to know at the first stage of your design career. If you want to understand what a graphic designer does and how to get a job in the graphic design field – either as a full time job or as a freelance designer – grab this bundle with an awesome discount and start learning right now!
The courses are structured in such a way that anyone can handle them without any experience in graphic design and gain the essential knowledge about:
- graphic design in general;
- the and tools necessary for every designer;
- useful tips on getting a job in graphic design;
- how to create outstanding graphic designs with the help of the industry’s standard graphic design tools.
1. Become a Professional Graphic Designer (No software needed)
2. Learn Photoshop CC Essentials (Photoshop CC needed)
3. Getting Started with Illustrator CC (Illustrator CC needed)
4. Getting Started With InDesign CC (InDesign CC needed)
5. Getting Started with Dreamweaver CC (Dreamweaver CC needed)
6. Typography A to Z (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign needed)
7. Affinity Designer for Beginners (Affinity Designer needed)
8. Sketch 3 Mobile App Design (Sketch 3 needed)
9. Getting Started with Acrobat XI Professional (Adobe Acrobat needed)
Industry Standard Software Training
It’s not enough to know how design works – graphic designers need to understand how to use the tools of the trade. In the Professional Graphic Designer Bundle you will learn all of the industry standard graphic design tools.
Adobe Photoshop: Used for editing and manipulating photographs and images. Improve lighting and colour, add special effects, remove blemishes, create your own images from scratch, and so much more.
Adobe Illustrator: The standard software for graphics design. With its help, you do the majority of your work. Create any kind of vector art or illustration you might ever think of!
Adobe Acrobat: Transform your work into a format than anyone can view – PDF. This program also enables you to create, manipulate, print and manage your finished project files.
Adobe Dreamweaver: Design and develop beautiful websites effortlessly, complete with both a design view and code editor so you can see changes you make on all sides in real time.
Work From Home
Although some graphic designers have a full-time office job, many graphic designers do freelancing. You can get solid income working in the comfort of your home! Many companies will employ you full time but allow you to work from home.