Are you looking to learn web design and business principles to start your freelance web design career, escape 9-5 and become your own boss?
Then, this course is perfect for you! Its goal is to give you an overview of the industry, provide you with essential knowledge of design, technical and business skills.
You will master the essentials of web design, the instructor will walk you through the process of creating a website (free PSD included) in Adobe Photoshop. Plus, the course will touch a business side of freelancing including developing your unique selling proposition, building a reputation, building a portfolio with no coding knowledge and getting your first client.
Learn Web Design and Start Your Freelance Business – Despreneur Academy Course from Tomas Laurinavicius on Vimeo.
Some other important things this course will bring you:
- Over 45 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- Understand the big picture of the web design industry.
- Master the basics of web design and Photoshop.
- Understand what makes good web design great.
- Design your very first app landing page from scratch.
- Learn the basics of business necessary to run a freelance web design business.
- Develop your unique selling proposition (USP) to get more business.
- Build a portfolio without coding knowledge required.
- Find resources and tools needed for your freelance business and web design needs.
- Download high-quality PSD file from the course.
- Start a new career as a freelance web designer.
About the author of this awesome course:
Tomas Laurinavicius – designer, blogger, entrepreneur and adventurer from Lithuania. With a mission to help 1 million people to change their lifestyles for good.