Crazy Egg can help you determine which parts of your website are the most clickable. Crazy Egg’s “Heat map” can be useful for bloggers, developers and site owners who want to test new site features, design elements. This tool can help you find the best place for various types of content.
Visualization of information can be obtained in several ways. One of the options is an icon PLUS that shows the places where clicks were made. Number of clicks changes the color from blue to red. Clicking the PLUS you can see the statistics in percentage.
Another mode allows to see the “thermal” heatmap – the brighter and wider light spot, the more attention paid to this area visitors.
With Crazy Egg you can…
- Get priceless insights for high-ROI changes
- Use your web budget way more effectively
- Make a great case for prioritizing your redesign
- Speed up your user testing & analysis process
- Show your boss your changes worked
- Enjoy more conversions and better engagement
One of the first things people find when using Crazy Egg is that their users are clicking on things that aren’t even links. Where might that be happening on your site? Stop guessing what’s working, and start seeing it for yourself.
Put Crazy Egg to the test for free for 90 days, on us.